The Post Box Apartment
Please call for availability and to book on telephone
short breaks may be available.
A £50 depost is required to book the apartment.
Please send a deposit by cheque or call Hornby Post office if you wish to pay by card.
Post Office Apartment
Hornby Post Office, 8 - 10 Main St, Hornby, Lancashire, LA2 8JR
The self contained three bed apartment above Hornby Post Office sleeps 6/7. Fitted out to a very high standard, and features a spacious lounge with coal fire, a bright and modern kitchen/diner, three bedrooms (double and two twins) large bathroom and hallways. The apartment has its own access and outside there is a patio and garden, storage space for bikes etc and field to the rear.
Self contained apartment for self catering in the Lune Valley, sleeps four or five. The newly refurbished apartment features:
- A spacious lounge with coal fire, tv and dvd.
- A bright and modern kitchen with all amenities, cooker, microwave,washing machine, dryer and fridge plus dining area.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Twin bedroom with bunkbeds.
- Bathroom and shower.
- There is an additional put you up - folding bed, for an extra person.
- Exterior: patio and small garden.
- Central heated throughout.
Ample parking is available on the Main Street at the front.
A small well behaved dog is welcome
A deposit of £50 secures the apartment with the balance on arrival.
- Electricity is included in the rent.
- Hair dryers.
- Electric blankets on all beds.
- Bed linen & towels are provided.
- Clothes dryer.
- Barbeque and garden furniture.
- Maintained and cleaned by the owner.
Light meals are available in the tea room below or good bar meals are available in the local pub.